Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The rest of the details for my HO scale model Small Engine shop


There were a few items that I did not get printed in the first go around for the small engine repair shop. I added them to my last order.

I used an N scale tractor and some printed parts I designed to make an HO scale riding lawn mower.  Here we have a seat and steering wheel shown with the partially disassembled tractor.


In a previous post I showed the single blade model, so here is the double blade model with the belt drive.  I am missing the steering wheel on this one, so I guess it is in the shop for repairs.

Here is another riding mower I based on some online pictures of 1949 era Fairbanks Morse riding mower.

The bench grinder I ordered with my original group of designs was too small, I sized it wrong, so I resized it, and ordered it along with some more chain saws, a air compressor, a large engine to set out back as junk, and another rider. 

I will have several chain saw motors, both as junk out back, and setting on benches in the shop.  They are one of my favorite details.

The Winchell riding mower was manufactured in Fort Scott Kansas, so in the late 1940's, so I thought it would be a perfect fit for my model railroad.  Here is my model based on some pictures I found online. 
Two more post planed on 3D printed items from shapeways, then I will start on some items that I designed and printed on an Afinia H series printer to which I am a part owner.  There are a few pictures of items I have printed at http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/11204.

No comments:

Post a Comment