|As usual, I did the drawings in sketchup, then converted the drawings to stl files for printing.|
|Here is a view from the front. I only drew one gable end, as the same size will work on both ends.|
|Here is the front wall, which was my test print. I painted it with a dark brown, the weathered it with washes of gray and black India ink/alcohol. After several coats, I ended up with something that would work.|
My goal, for the blog, and for my model railroad hobby, this year, was to do enough modeling, and find enough time, to do a blog post every week. I am way behind, but I am going to try and catch up in the next two months.