Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting Ready for the Turkey Creek Show

I am sharing a table at the Turkey Creek NMRA show this weekend, so I am getting some stuff ready to sell. I am trying to finish up lots of projects, some that I started 12 years ago. I may enter something in the model contests, an that would be the first time since the NMRA National in Minneapolis.

This is a Pickle car I scratch built based on an old magazine article. I labeled it for Ralph Sechler & Son, a real company that was in business in 1949. I have no idea if they had any rail cars, but I doubt it.



These are AHM models, pretty much straight out of the box. I already had one when I picked these two up, and one was already heavily weathered. I changed their road numbers, and weathered them both.



This Great Northern Box car was assembled by Mike Stephens. All I did was add a couple final pieces and weather it. This is a Marker Light Models kit. Not a kit I have ever run into before.

No comments:

Post a Comment